University Enrollment Dispute

A student who leaves the university for extenuating circumstances without officially withdrawing may submit a university enrollment dispute.

  • University enrollment disputes must be submitted online within 30 days after the end of the term in dispute.
  • No adjustments to tuition and fees or financial aid will be made until the dispute is researched and either approved or denied.
  • No enrollment disputes will be considered after 30 days from the end of the term in which the student intended withdrawal.
  • Decisions will be made within 10 business days and results will be sent to the email address provided on the dispute form.
  • The student must present supporting documentation that demonstrates serious and compelling reasons justifying the withdrawal and extenuating circumstances justifying its retroactive nature. All documentation must be faxed to 401-598-1789 (include your full name and student ID number).

If you have questions prior to the submission of this dispute form, please email