What is the jwuSource Card?
It's a Money Network Prepaid Mastercard. It's the fastest and most convenient way to securely get your money.
- Its not a credit card - spend only what's available on your account.
- There are no overdraft, minimum balance or monthly service fees.
- Make purchases anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted, or use your card to withdraw cash from an ATM.
- Get free money network checks that can be cashed or used to pay bills
- Plus, you can have a family member or employer load funds directly to your account
Learn more about full features, detailed benefits, terms and conditions and more. (We recommend, especially, that you take a look at the How To and Helpful Link sections.)
Follow these Steps:
1. Request a Fund
2. Specify how you want to receive your refund - Direct Deposit or jwuSource Card
Visit https://enroll.moneynetworkedu.com/ and "Enroll now."
- JWU does not process refunds until the fourth week of the term.
- Parent Plus Loan refunds are mailed to the parent borrower; they are not refunded to the student.